As we all know that disposable nappies are very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies / diapers which are also called modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies. They are economical and environmental-friendly --- Green environmental protection for your baby and your planet，better for your budget.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds) (a rough guide for reference only)
- Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width.
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent "wing droop" (3x3 rise snaps)
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking(single gusset).
- All In One Diaper with pocket to hold the extra insert.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable.
- 60 times washable
- 1 year guarantee from the date of purchase.
- Outer layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU .It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
- Inner layer: suede cloth does nothold moisture itself. The moisture get drawnawayto the insert to keep your baby dry
- Insert:sewn-in one 4 layers bambooµfiber insert (Outside:2layers bamboo+Inside:2layers Microfiber).
- Insert dimension approx 13.7” x 5.5”
- Please note: Customers live outside of the US may need to pay additional taxes.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use. Please wash colours separately
- It usually will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place the extra insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the front.
- Inside the diaper, a piece of tummy panel can protect your baby’s navel.
- Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert.
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- Machine wash (no hotter than 30°C), cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry.
- Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days.
- No bleach, No softener, DO NOT boil the cover.